If you ask any kid what’s their favourite drink the most common answer would be Nestle Hot Chocolate. It is a heated drink made from Chocolate or Cocoa powder, Milk or water, and sugar. It originated from Mesoamerica and is now loved worldwide. You can top your Nestle Hot Chocolate with whipped cream or Marshmallow as per your preference. People consume it in numerous variations as some like it in thick consistency while others enjoy it in spiced Mexican version with ice cream dusted in chilli powder.
Nutritional benefits of Nestle Hot Chocolate
We all crave Nestle Hot Chocolate someday or the other. But somehow, we hold ourselves back thinking about those extra calories. However, you can give yourself a little treat after knowing the super nutritional benefits of Nestlé Hot Chocolate as follows:
- Reduce High Blood Pressure – The flavones in Nestle Hot Chocolate improve nitric oxide. As a result, it lowers blood pressure considerably.
- Minimal risk of heart attack and stroke – Nestle Chocolate has properties that relax the arteries and blood vessels that improve the blood flow. Therefore, it reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Improves Brain Function – Studies found that polyphenol in cocoa reduces the risk of neurodegenerative diseases. It improves blood flow and brain functions. Some examples of neurodegenerative diseases could be Alzheimer and Parkinson.
- Positive impact on depression – Did you know? That, having Nestle Chocolate reduces the stress level of pregnant women? Moreover, it improves the mood of babies. Further studies mention it boosts calmness and contentment that helps people fight depression.
Make yourself delicious Nestle Hot Chocolate
Now you have learned the benefits of Nestle Hot Chocolate, and if you can’t resist yourself anymore, then below is the recipe for you to enjoy.
- Firstly, select the kind of Nestlé Chocolate flavour you enjoy. Suppose you are a hot/cold foamy Hot Chocolate Fan.
- Secondly, Boil 200 ml. of water until it’s piping hot.
- Thirdly, add four heaped teaspoons of foamy hot chocolate, which will be approx. 23 gm.
- Next, Add Sugar and Milk as per your taste.
- Stir your Hot Chocolate and enjoy it with a book or music.
Sometimes, we get so conscious about our diets that we kill our food cravings. We force ourselves to eat veggies and salads without really enjoying them. Therefore, having a small cheat meal for yourself is not at all bad for your body, especially when they are super beneficial to your organs.
Therefore, Nestle Chocolate is the best rescue option for having chocolate. Whether you are a fitness freak, a pregnant woman, or a person dealing with depression, Nestle Chocolate is the perfect beverage for you. So next time, when you are longing for your favourite beverage, you know what to have – Nestle Chocolate. Instead of giving you calories, it will provide nutrients that are needed by your internal organs.
What is the shelf life of Nestle Hot Chocolate?
The Shelf Life of Nestlé Hot Chocolate is six months.
How much quantity does Nestlé Hot Chocolate serve in Hot Cocoa Mix, Mini Marshmallows Rich Milk Chocolate Flavour powder?
They serve 121 gm of Hot Cocoa Mix, Mini Marshmallows Rich Milk Chocolate flavour powder in one box of Nestlé Hot Chocolate.
What is the nutrient value of the Nestle Hot Chocolate ?
The nutrient value comprises of essential minerals for human body.
IsNestle Hot Chocolate is sugar free?